What is Nightfall SDK
Nightfall SDK is a Software Development Kit created for interacting with Polygon Nightfall. It grants developers an easy access to the Nightfall Protocol oppening numerous possibilities to use accross any applications.
The SDK provides the ablity to interact to the core features of the Nightfall Protocol:
- Deposit ERC20 tokens from Ethereum L1 to Polygon Nightfall L2
- Transfer ERC20 token commitments on Polygon Nightfall L2
- Withdraw ERC20 token commitments from Polygon Nightfall L2 to Ethereum L1
- Check ERC20 balances on Polygon Nightfall L2
- Safely export and import ERC20 transaction commitments from and to Polygon Nightfall L2
To setup Nightfall and the SDK visit Nightfall SDK Github. A step by step guide on how to use it can be found there.
To get a better understanding of the power of the Nightfall Protocol, we have provided example scripts within the SDK. These scripts are a great way to get started. They are a practical examples on how to use the SDK and what can you achieve with it. Running them locally gives the opportunity of understanding Nigtfall and what it does in the background. Explanation and running instructions can be found on the following link.
If you have any questions or need some help, join the Polygon Nightfall discord server.